(07) 3373 5000
Top 9 Reasons to Hire A Skip Bin
- Removal of Building Site Rubbish and waste including items such as off- cuts, concrete, soil, tin and plasterboard.
- Removal of household Rubbish including items from your spring clean such as white goods, boxes, tiles, bricks, concrete and old furniture. It’s the easy no worry, no fuss way to remove large amounts of rubbish from your home.
- Removal of hazardous Waste such as Asbestos to ensure it is disposed of in the correct manner including asbestos sheeting, roof tiles and insulation.
- Move items from One Place to another on a building site. If you’ve got loose items that need to be moved, place them all in a skip bin and have the skip moved – it could save you hours.
- Clean up after a big event – if you’re a club, school or home, arrange a skip bin for the next morning to make clean up easy.
- It’s much more effective than buying a skip bin which is costly and you’ll also need the appropriate vehicle to move it.
- Your building demolition waste is likely to be recycled into products such as soil, fill sand or woodchip thereby helping support green practices
- Save time on your building site having a skip bins located in more than one location so time is not spent moving items around the building block.
- Cleaning up when you’re moving house – preferably get a skip bin before you start packing, so there is less work in the packing process.